Expert valuation of a closely-held business combines financial and economic analysis into a relevant and quantifiable representation of value. Our valuation process will translate complex business valuation theory and terminology into a clear and understandable appraisal.TM
Our firm prepares written valuation reports for the following purposes:
- Estate valuations
- Divorce valuations
- Gift valuations
- ESOP valuations
- Buy or sale valuations
- Economic damage valuations
- Shareholder valuations
- Stock option valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Financing valuations
Additionally, we provide valuation consulting services in the following areas:
- Drafting buy/sell agreements
- Purchasing or selling of a business
- Negotiating a purchase or a sale
- Mediating valuation disputes
- Divorce planning
- Rebuttal valuation reports
Our litigation support services include the following:
- Assisting attorneys in the discovery process
- Preparation of deposition questions
- Critical analysis of opposition's valuation report
- Economic damage computations
Where relevant, our valuation reports comply with the following:
- Revenue Ruling 59-60
- Revenue Ruling 68-609
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts Standards
- The AICPA's Statement on Consulting Standards
While providing expert services, we will quantify minority discounts, control premiums, capitalization rates, and marketability discounts.
Experience matters. We have performed numerous valuations for manufacturing, distribution, retail and wholesale industries, professional entities, and service and trade concerns.
Add Our Site to your Favorites
How Can I Get My Business Valued?
Contact Equity Valuations Inc., by:
- Calling 828-324-0710, our toll free number.
- Submitting this Form and we will contact you.
- Sending e-mail to: Contact Us