Litigation Support Overview
Attorney preparation for a case frequently includes sorting through an overwhelming amount of financial and technical evidence, documentation, and testimony. As professional business valuation consultants, we are experienced in assisting attorneys in these procedures. We are highly skilled in accounting; statistical, and forensic matters; business valuation; and economic matters. We provide expert witness testimony.
- Courtroom Presence. We are experts in our field, credible and persuasive, and experienced in the cross-examination prosess.
- Reliability and Resource Availiblity. We make special efforts to provide data within the tight deadlines of the legal system.
We offer litigation support services, including:
Valuation of a closely-held business
- We analyze financial data and assist in understanding the financial implications of a proposed agreement.
Preliminary case analysis
- We determine the value of the business to assist in settling disputes.
Causation of damages
- Prior to an attorney accepting a case, we help him determine a preliminary value of anticipated damages and the feasibility of acquiring sufficient evidence.
- We assist the plaintiff's attorney in proving, or the defendant's attorney in refuting, that the defendant's actions caused damages.
- We help determine whether a defendant's actions caused harm to a plaintiff and, if so, we help to quantify the resulting damages.
- We assist with reviewing the debtor's financial statements, lists of creditor's claims, and other analyses to help establish financial facts.
- We assist in identifying the source and disposition of profits and assets, developing asset distribution models, and planning the tax aspects and related analyses.
- We help determine the facts to develop or refute financial claims.
Add Our Site to your Favorites
How Can I Get My Business Valued?
Contact Equity Valuations Inc., by:
- Calling 828-324-0710, our toll free number.
- Submitting this Form and we will contact you.
- Sending e-mail to: Contact Us